Thursday, October 30, 2008

awkward tag

THIS girl put out the challenge.
Post a picture of yourself at an AwKwaRd stage.
It wasn't hard--I have plenty.
This particular beauty is my 9th grade school picture.
My favorite, (besides the obvious braces) is the stick pin and fuzzy mauve velour shirt.
The hair do is nice, too.
Now it's YOUR turn!
Post that awkward picture.
Put it out there and laugh along.
Thanks, LL, for pushing me to SCAN my FIRST EVER picture into the computer!
I think I need to work out a few kinks, but wa-hoo!

4 comments:

LL said...

you're a good woman, thanks for playing along....and the picture, SO cute! Really, you had beautiful skin. The hair though, I'm thinking you might want to try that style again!

Jane said...

Too bad my mom has all of my pictures still. Maybe one of these years she might be willing to part with them.
I do have some pretty funny HS dance pictures I could share. I was pretty awkward then too.

The picture is so cute of you! LOL at the hair, I am thinking I wore my hair that same way at some point.

ChefTom said...

Now THAT'S funny right there, I don't care who you are....

Becky said...

i'm laughing at TOM! FUNNY! And yes...you look AWKWARD my dear sister. The stick pin is my favorite. Don't worry though - the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. I've got plenty of my own!:)