Friday, September 19, 2008

various and sundry

10 jars of mystery fluid

found it in my food storage...
a little too scary for me.
It's going to the back yard compost pile.
And look below:
Is this not the most amazing set of ankles you've ever seen?
Actually, the combo of brown shoes, black socks and olive pants
was so stunning, I had to capture the moment.

And that guy?

He will be manning the kitchen for the next two days

while I'm in time out.

Time Out for Women, that is.

Gone to Springfield with the gals.

6 comments:

Becky said...

Hooray for TIME OUT! I'm right behind you....

Jane said...

Have a great time! I love TOFW.

ChefTom said...

Have a great weekend.

Jo Jo said...

Double boo hoo, boo hoo. Amy JO

smart mama said...

i am laughing at the jars my grandma used to make this thing called "any old bottle of fruit cake" with jars that looked like that- she'd then say oh i think we brought these down from Idaho (that move was when my dad was on his mission!!) have fun at TOFW

LL said...

i hope all was well at home. I hope dinner was taken care of by the son and I hope your husband was able to match his sox without you.
You're a PARTY, thanks for the good time!