Friday, April 20, 2012

Happy Birthday Fenway!

In honor of Fenway's 100th birthday, the park was open all day yesterday so that the public could wander through and pay tribute to America's most beloved ball park. (right?!?)
Even though the crowds were amazing, we walked right in and wandered around at will for about 90 minutes, and felt like we had the place to ourselves.
Our favorites?  The new seating section on top of the Green Monster, signing the birthday book and living close enough to stop by and pay our birthday respects.
Hooray for Boston and baseball!

7 comments:

ellen said...

How did I miss this?!? Your photos are terrific. Happy Birthday, Fenway!

Doran & Jody said...

How fun!

LL said...

I love Fenway Park--GO RED SOX!
(thanks for sharing photos, now i feel like I was there)
:-)

shirlgirl said...

I was driving through the area yesterday morning and the traffic was awful! I figured something was going on, as I saw buses going into the back part of the park from Boylston Street. I decided to go home a different way and I'm glad I did. Glad you had such a fun time. You've really outdone yourselves this year during spring break, that's for sure.

Emily said...

wish i were there!
<3

Jo Jo said...

Your photos are wonderful! Thanks for sharing this...J watched a little on the computer

Becky said...

FUN! You're a good mom!!!