Friday, November 13, 2009

I'm grateful for my TRAVELING PANTS!!

Actually, I'm grateful for THIS man, who has been wearing HIS traveling pants for TWO WEEKS
He's due home TODAY
I've missed him HUGE.He's used to traveling.  He comes and goes alot.  Last night he called and asked me if I had my traveling outfit ready.  I laughed (I'll admit).  But only because I was picturing myself trying to decide which pair of jeans I should wear on the plane. 
You see, less than 24 hours home, and
HE AND I
will be sporting our traveling pants,
and heading to the airport!! 
FIVE DAYS. 
(au revoir)
Just the two of us. 

And twenty years of reminiscing to do.

12 comments:

LL said...

FUN!!!
I'm so glad you guys are getting away. 20 years of reminiscing will take time. ENJOY!
WHERE are you going, in your traveling pants????

Janssen said...

Another chorus of "WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!"

Have a lovely time wherever it is.

Becky said...

Totally dissapointed you didn't choose the hot pink velour tracksuit as your traveling outfit. It would have gone PERFECT with your visor. HAVE FUN!

Annie said...

Bon voyage!! We're right behind you; we hit 20 in February. Have a fantastic getaway.

ellen said...

Enjoy your celebratory trip!

Smilin' sunshine said...

so fun! enjoy!

Courtney said...

Enjoy!!! And remember what a miracle flying is;)

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! Have a fabulous trip!

Science Teacher Mommy said...

Yeah! If all you have is jeans then you definitely need to go shopping.

shirlgirl said...

Have a wonderful time in the Smokey Mountains!! It sounds awesome, and I am sure you will be thoroughly enjoying your second honeymoon--Also the children are in great hands with Mimi and Pop Pop. Love you.

Jo Jo said...

Have a great time!

Anonymous said...

And she did look really HOT in her traveling pants .... and every day since we have met! Mr Dub