Friday, November 2, 2012

Well, Happy Birthday to me too

Take a look at the birthday boy, will you?!?
49 is Looking FINE!
24 years ago I was smitten by those dimples.
I like them even more in 2012.
There's something to be said for aging.
Like a fine wine
(I don't have much experience with fine wines, but I'll go with the analogy)
he's mellowing nicely;
definitely getting better as the years go by.
Let me add that the birthday boy will be delivering himself to Massachusetts today.
Like a magic spell just before I turn into a pumpkin.
Ten days is a LONG TIME to hold down this crazy fort without Dub.
Might as well be my birthday, too.
There's nothing else I want more.
Happy Birthday Mister Dub.
XO

7 comments:

ellen said...

happy dub day!

April said...

Happy birthday to your hubby! You two are one amazing couple!

Aaron H. said...

Fine wine, indeed.

Jo Jo said...

Yeah he's home! And just in time for the bite. That is a fine picture, might I just say.

shirlgirl said...

What a difference from the wedding picture to now! A handsome couple for sure, and Happy Birthday, Dub.

Cynthia said...

Happy Birthday to that fine guy! Give him our best!

LL said...

You two are fine examples...HAPPY BIRTHDAY to each of you.