Wednesday, March 14, 2012

KA-POW!

Monday we enjoyed 72 degree weather.
SEVENTY-TWO!
On March 12th.
DEElightful.
Yesterday?
71 degrees.
YES.
I went to bed dreaming of Spring and happy music and gardens in bloom
and JUMPED out of my bed like a ninja
when a gigantic rumble of thunder shook the house at 12:30am.
Before I knew it, I was like Julie Andrews in The Sound of  Music, and I had trembling girls walking with me from window to window to witness the show.
March is CRAZY.  A little up, a little down.
A little like me.
(12:49 am view of the hail on the deck from the family room)

4 comments:

ellen said...

What?!?

LL said...

that madness didn't make it to our sleepy town.
(as far as I know)

shirlgirl said...

You always have an adventure at your house. That is amazing! I'd be scared, too!

Becky said...

Whoa...we got nothing up north. That's insane!