Friday, March 9, 2012

Tinkerbell sweatpants

Things I do:


-Wake up at 5am to make breakfasts, pack lunches and see my kids off to seminary and school.
-Stay in my pajamas (most days) until the last shift is out the door.
-Walk the elementary group (third shift) to the bus stop in the morning.
-Wave to the kids as they ride off to school, enjoy a quiet breakfast and get about the business of my day.


Today my elementary school daughter told me I could stay inside if I wanted, instead of walking out with her to the bus stop.  Her eyes kept darting to my Tinkerbell sweatpants.  I just winked at her and smiled, and said I'd be happy to wave from the window. Reminds me of the time I went to Target in the wrong clothes.  Having daughters keeps my sense of fashion in check.

3 comments:

Joy said...

LOVE IT!

LL said...

as my teenagers would say,
"THAT'S HOT!"

Becky said...

How come my daughter never keep me in check? Should I be worried? :)