Friday, March 9, 2012

I am not a lover of pet hair

Or litter boxes.
Or public grooming.
Or Vet Bills.
However.
I actually love that my kids do a really great job of caring for and loving their pets.  As much as pets give me many reasons to (ahem) moan and complain, I am also aware that
the positive effects of pet ownership on kids far outweigh the reasons for a parent to feel reluctant to give their child that opportunity.
 I'm glad we have two cats.
There.  I said it.
Also?
Over-sized sweatshirts
make great cat carriers.

3 comments:

LL said...

I GUESS I have to say I agree...stinkin pets!

Jo Jo said...

Ditto on the stinkin pets comment, as well as the positive benefits. Sigh. But it's my last one!

Becky said...

I however do NOT like cats. But I can tolerate dogs. (although you pretty much have the cutest cats I've come across)