Sunday, September 30, 2012

Things to cherish

I drove to the church last night after a full day of soccer games, football games, marching bands and Fall colors.  Even with the gloomy weather, I couldn't help but enjoy the views everywhere I looked. 
 Before listening to the General Relief Society Broadcast from Salt Lake, about 20 of the greatest gals in Central Massachusetts gathered to work on a service project, eat salads and just enjoy each other. 
Being a member of the world's oldest organization for Women is something I cherish.  Henry B. Eyring summed up nicely how I feel about Relief Society.  We are a unified organization of sisters who cherish, watch over and comfort each other.  We celebrate the goodness we see in others.

1 comment:

Jo Jo said...

qWhat was the project? I love RS as well! And you have the greatest president!