Sunday, September 2, 2012

Food just makes me happy

 Today I taught a lesson in Relief Society about The Divine Gift of / The Profound Power of Gratitude.
It's hard to be unhappy when you're focused on what you're thankful for.
It's true.
Food often makes me feel grateful.
This week I was especially grateful for mini loaves of freshly-baked cinnamon bread.
And visiting teaching.
 And my sister-in-law, who shared two quarts of her home-canned tomatoes with me.
They are lovely!
Also, dinners.
Especially dinners with a little personality.
If you're going to eat, you might as well eat gratefully.
Bon apetit!

3 comments:

Janssen said...

I believe I could go for some cinnamon bread right now. . .

Doran & Jody said...

I do believe you need to be my visiting teacher!!

I have new vteachers a few months ago but they haven't stepped foot inside my door.

shirlgirl said...

Love the bread--bet it was yummy, too. Last picture is cute.