Saturday, August 10, 2013

2013 Boston Marathon Jimmy Fund Walk for Cancer

This coming September 8th will be my parents' 52nd wedding anniversary.  I can think of no better way to celebrate their day than by participating in the Jimmy Fund walk for cancer with my sister Becky.  Together, we will honor our dad, Kenneth Hutchins, and his decade-long battle with cancer, and also remember our friends and relatives (and their friends and relatives) whose lives have forever been changed by this disease.  We will walk the 26.2 mile Boston Marathon route together
I'm excited!
I may never be able to run a marathon, but this will be great.  
I invite you to celebrate too, by helping me to reach my goal of raising $300 to help eradicate cancer.  This is a war we can all help fight!  To donate, please visit my Jimmy Fund webpage.  Let's all work together to combat cancer!
I'll keep you posted...
and
THANKS!
xoxo

No comments: