Thursday, May 16, 2013

where all the old riding horse toys go

Saturday on the way home from the girls' soccer game we took the scenic route. (I'm sure I've mentioned here before that I truly am married to Back-road Bob) If you're not in a hurry, it's really the most therapeutic way to drive home from a loss.  We saw some really pretty flowers, 
an awesome brick house
(I'm thankful for a husband and kids who tolerate my need to brake for photos)
and apparently the place where all discarded riding horse toys go when they are no longer loved.  Such a weird sight!  A perfectly rural neighborhood of rolling hills, manicured yards
and this:

2 comments:

Jo Jo said...

I'm just gawking over here at these horses! Lots less work for a yard full of horses! Very fun!

shirlgirl said...

You do find interesting sites on your back road trips.