Wednesday, May 1, 2013

On The Express Train to May

SO SO much happened in April.  I just couldn't get here often enough...
Some of my favorites happened on that whirlwind weekend in Utah.
 Spending time with my kids (in a Jeep) was pretty great.
Attending General Conference LIVE! 
Wandering around Temple Square in Salt Lake...
(we walked so much my feet begged for mercy)
Anyone know what kind of tree this is?
It looks like it belongs at Hogwarts, not on the grounds of the Salt Lake Temple.
Running into friends from home
Seeing family we don't usually get to hang around with
brunch and conference
...building relationships
(and piles of little people)
It was all such GOOD stuff.

1 comment:

shirlgirl said...

Oh, so much fun with all the family. I'll bet they loved seeing Cousin Mesquite and Aunt Jenny!