Thursday, September 8, 2011

They're GOLDEN

"Evidence from a wide variety of sources supports the truth that marriage shaped by eternal principles is the path to greatest happiness and well-being in this life."
-Elizabeth Vandenberghe
photos courtesy of Bel Monte Photography
They take eternal principles seriously, and they're celebrating their
50th wedding anniversary
TODAY!!
Having them as my parents makes me feel like I won the golden ticket.  They're over-the-top phenomenal.
Happy Fifty, Mom and Dad!  You're just getting started.

XOXO

5 comments:

LL said...

the world needs more people like them!!!

Smilin' sunshine said...

I LOVE them!!!

ellen said...

Happy anniversary to them! I love the photos.

Cynthia said...

Congrats to your folks! They are EXCEPTIONAL! (Great photos too, by the way!)

Doran & Jody said...

Love it, just love it!!