Monday, September 5, 2011

If not for the courage of the fearless crew...

When we set up camp this weekend, it was HOT.  There wasn't much of a breeze, and I never thought to close the tent because frankly, I was more interested in ventilation than privacy (in the middle of the afternoon).  However, when the sun went down (and the bugs came out), closing the door of the tent became more of a priority.  It was then I discovered: that at some point during the last few uses of our tent (by a group of teenage boys in the woods, on a beach and in someone's backyard) the zipper had malfunctioned.
Thank goodness for the Fabulous Dubster, who sent us off with some rain ponchos in case the weather became inclement, which in Vermont it is known to do; and also for my sister-in-law, who packed a bag of clothespins.

2 comments:

ellen said...

Was MacGyver at Camp Joe?

Jo Jo said...

Hah! I loved MacGyver! Kudos to being creative!