Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Easter's Coming

I got a funny card in the mail today.
It made me laugh.
I love that I have funny friends.
I love getting mail.
I love Easter.
*
And while we're on the topic of things I love,
I love that my parents stopped by this afternoon.
Spontaneously.
They brought pussy willows, freshly cut from their yard.
And dinner.
Ready-to-eat.
They said they were making a Relief Society visit.
(to me!)
They asked why our yard had the most snow in town.
I ask myself the same question.
I come from goodly parents, and I love them.
I love that my day just kept getting better.

3 comments:

LL said...

Hooray for RS visits....what sweet parents you have.
Hooray for funny friends...what lovely friends you have.
Hooray for mail...what a fun treat.
And Hooray for the most snow in your yard....no. nevermind. No hoorays for snow, not this time of year.
Well, hooray for warmer weather in our near future.

shirlgirl said...

It's always nice to have special visitors and a nice meal that you don't have to cook. Probably all the snow that fell in Lunenburg fell in your back yard!!

Doran & Jody said...

Ah...what wonderful parents.

And you....are a snow hog. (singing)Start spreading the...snow. Share the wealth.