Monday, February 11, 2013

LOVES to hike


I called Yonder this weekend.
When he answered his phone, he was huffing and puffing.
I asked him if he was running.  He said "No, I'm hiking to the top of Y Mountain with my room mate."  
There's a big white "Y" painted onto the mountain that sits as a backdrop for BYU.   I've hiked to the "Y" before, and it's a noble feat;  but I've never hiked to the top of the mountain, and especially not in snow.
A few minutes after we hung up, I received a text message that said "Victory Sausage" with the following picture attached.  He made it.


4 comments:

shirlgirl said...

Great pictures! Where is his HAT!! He sure is having some fun.

Sherry said...

My in-laws got engaged at the top of Y Mountain. Now they can see "their" mountain from their house, and we get frequent reminders that MIL had to hike all the way to the top to prove her worth to FIL.

ellen said...

I was determined to hike the Y before I graduated from the Y and did it my last semester!

Alana said...

NICE! Victory sausage, I like it. He earned it.