Sunday, October 12, 2014

the college girl is thriving

People have been asking me about how our Sweet Mesquite is doing since I dropped her off in Idaho, oh, about a month ago now.  Here's the first-day-of-school picture with her room mate and partner-in-crime she texted me:
Truth is, she's making college two thousand miles away look like FUN.
She cooks/packs her own meals, likes all of her room mates, plays in the University Band, was asked to be the Choir Director at church, has joined an Ultimate Frisbee team/league, and goes Country Dancing for fun.
 I think she likes it.

5 comments:

shirlgirl said...

Sure looks like she's having a great time.

LL said...

I want to be one of their roommates. Looks so FUN! I'm happy for her.

Doran & Jody said...

She looks like she is doing well Momma.

Sarah said...

Next Semester Sister Lewis!!!!!

Alana said...

Way to rock out the college scene. Ahh college was fun wasn't it