Monday, June 15, 2015

multi tasking

The garden lettuce is multiplying!
So so much.
School is still in session.
Teresa is integrating into the junior class with Rooney at the High School.
A friend offered to give me some rhubarb.
I told her I didn't really know what to do with it, except maybe look up a recipe for pie/crisp. She told me she had a great recipe for curry.
I jumped on it.
It got mixed reviews.
I really liked it.
Some didn't.
 While juggling final exams, work schedules and garden produce, there is now this new element of the exchange student in the house. And fifty hikes that aren't being racked up as fast as I'd like.
So Monday afternoon Leeli and I took her for a small tour of the local area, and hiked around the pond at Coggeshall park while we were at it.
Checkety-check.

No comments: